IX

20:16 Yoshi 0 Comments


Please, remember that each photo can be enlarged by clicking on it.
SO, sorry I wasn't posting for so long, but there were many places I needed to be and many things needed to be done. And many TV shows to be watched. Especially Adventure Time. I'm absolutely crazy about it. It's more like obsession. I already made two t-shirts with Finn and Jake. I think it's time to see the Doctor. [if you know what I mean]
ANYWAY. Have you seen trailer of this new disney animation? 'Brave', the one about red-haired girl from Scotland? Yes, we are going into that climates.



Lately, I was all the time like 'geez, maybe it's time to make something different, not a dress AGAIN' and I ended up with this project. I have only one thing to say - mama has never been so proud of any of her children so far. <3 But first things first - what does 'Brave' to do with this project. Obviously - the fabric. Believe it or not, but it was quite a problem to get it. All textils in tartan were made of cotton, WARM cotton. Absolutely not for summer. This one is also with cotton, but only in few procents. Mostly it's some synthetic stuff. In effect, it's really nice to wear, even if it's warm. Maybe what's not that obvious, it's not a dress. It has 15cm long legs, so I can sit in whatever way I want. Priceless.
And it has straps. Invisible because transparent. I can jump, dance without any chance that jumpsuit will fall.
All that girl - fighter needs.




And it's uber-cute! I can't wait for summer!
And I bet you can't either :)

0 komentarze: