VII

21:58 Yoshi 0 Comments

Please, remember that each photo can be enlarged by clicking on it.
Next time I'll have odea to use elements made of hauberk, I give you official permision to hit me in the head and call 'IDIOT'. Seriously, in my whole life I haven't done anything so troublesome. To people who make their own armors- my respect.
The whole thing is made by myself - even this tiny circles. TROUBLESOME. and painful. Because of modeling the wire into circles, my hands hurt badly and I can't really work with hard materials. AgrrrrrR!
[the last picture showes how bracelet acts when your hand is down]









WHOAVIANS! UNITE!
Yes, I'm deeply in love with Doctor Who, especially the Tenth. David Tennant is simply the best.
For a long time I've been wondering if I should try the galaxy pattern. It's not so simple to do it, but I guess it's just me - taking challenges recklessly. Here it is then - leggins in galaxy!
(and my old Doctor Who t-shirt)

P.S. I love my oversized 3d glasses ^^



BUT WAIT! DID YOU SEE THAT?!









Itąs a TARDIS! ;D

0 komentarze: