Note to myself #5

20:33 Yoshi 0 Comments

 
Since I had finished most important project in few months (see: previous post), I can finally get to new stuff!


     It's not a secret I'm really into cosplaying, although I haven't done much myself. Deep inside, everytime I look through pictures of Polish comic-cons and etc., I suffer terribly. I don't mean to offence anyone here, but...

(People! how can you wear these hideous mass-products and call yourselfs 'cosplayers'?! Please, put at least minimum effort to get the character to life!)


       I've been wanting to cosplay Trish from DMC for long years now. I'm happy to announce that I'm finally putting this costume together! So cross your fingers and be patient.
It's going to be a looong way.


For those who don't know who Trish is.
She's a badass, that's who she is!

0 komentarze: