XX

15:05 Yoshi 0 Comments

Please, remember that each photo can be enlarged by clicking on it.

'What is it, Professor?' said Dean Thomas at once. Everyone had got to their feet and slowly, they crowded around Harry and Ron's table, pressing close to Professor Trelawney's chair to get a good look at Harry's cup.
'My dear,' Professor Trelawney's huge eyes opened dramatically, 'you have the Grim.' 

 
'The Grim, my dear, the Grim!' cried Professor Trelawney, who looked shocked that Harry hadn't understood. 'The giant, spectral dog that haunts churchyards! My dear boy, it is an omen – the worst omen – of death!'
'Harry Potter and The Prisoner of  Azkaban'
J.K. Rowling

The idea is shamelessly copied from Pinterest. Sorry - not sorry.

PST! PST! If you want one of these (or a different omen on the bottom), let me know in the comment section below! I might do a suprise giveaway :>

0 komentarze: