Note to myself #3

20:56 Yoshi 1 Comments



  I have small suprise for you guys. After almost 3 months of trying (yes, that's what I've been doing for all this time) to get into tattoing circle I MADE IT! <3 Well, let's say I'm half way but still happy.

      I got sort of contract with one of the best tattoo studios in Warsaw which will help me (for now) with getting good quality equipment and show how to use it. Then a year of learning the basics on my own lies ahead. Probably a very hard work, but I'm too determined to be scared by something like this.

      I promise you I will update you with my progress (afterall, 'addicted to the needle' is still appropriate ;)). Prepare for really lame beginning, but have faith in me :)

Pretty please? :D

cheers guys!
let me know what you think about it ;)

1 komentarz: