XIII

18:02 Yoshi 0 Comments

Please, remember that each photo can be enlarged by clicking on it.


While today's cleaning my room, I found not-that-old-but-still-forgotten-THING. I don't even know how to call it.
        I made it as a part of my cosplay costume. It's a part of Auror's outfit, which is basically made for holding elixirs nearby a hand. It has already been worn and I must say it's surprisingly comfortable. Although I had it on me only once and it wasn't the time I made it for (meaning - LARPG which I host so I HAVE TO have badass costume ;D).
       I didn't take a lot of time to make. The only delay I had was for buying a missing buckle and still, it only took one day.  Not bad, huh?



     
       I'm back in the game! I made today 3 t-shirts (DAMN!) and they are already out for sale!
Check it HERE.     

0 komentarze: